Stay Tuned for More Details About This Season's Private Party Rentals
- Fundraisers are very welcome at the BIG CHILL and are available to Non-Profit Organizations only.
- Each Non-Profit Organization operating a Fundraiser Event at the BIG CHILL must present a copy of their Form SS-4 or EIN number for our records. For tax purposes, we will not allow fundraisers other than for non-profits.
- All BIG CHILL Fundraiser Events must operate on non-holiday weekdays or weeknights only. Weekend days and nights are not eligible. We can only allow one (1) Fundraiser Event to be operated by each Non-Profit in the 2018-2019 season.
- A fundraising coordinator (FC) representing the non-profit is the only point of contact person to act as liaison to the BIG CHILL.
- Minimum Quantity Ticket Sales to Qualify as a Fundraiser: 50
- PERCENT OF SALES – 25%
- Please Download, Fill Out and Sign the Attached Form and E-Mail to: email@example.com